Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Cleaning Sale!!

Spring has sprung here in Sunny Florida, and I'm itching to renew my inventory with some fancy new items I've been wanting to make for a long time. SO...in the interest of fiscal responsibility, yours and mine, I've decided to have a Spring Cleaning Sale! For the ENTIRE month of March, I will take 20% off of every item in my shop. When you browse, if the headline says "SALE" in it, you'll know that the price reflects the 20% savings you'll receive when you purchase any item in my shop. AND, if you'll take a look in the right-hand side bar on my blog, here, you'll see links to Dr. Weiman's Marketing Jewelry.com, and if you're a little slow on the selling side, he can give you tips on how to turn that around. People are still buying jewelry. We just have to place ourselves where they can find us. I find the greatest satisfaction when people want to make my jewelry creations their own, and wear them. Dr. Weiman shows you how to accomplish this! Let's have a successful and profitable spring!

No comments: