Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gift Certificates available in my Etsy shop

OK guys and girls, I know there's some of you well-meaning folks out there who are very busy, like me, and who still need to do Valentine's Day Shopping. So I have an answer to all of your gift-giving woes -- for ladies, that is.

I'm offering Gift Certificates in my Etsy shop in various denominations -- $25, $50, $75 and $100. Any combination of gift certificates can be spent like cash in my shop.

When you purchase a gift certificate, you will receive a .pdf from me with the numbered certificate by email, and my assurance that your purchase will be handled with the greatest care and for the greatest satisfaction of your intended recipient. I have over 53 items listed in my shop (including treasuries of earrings and bracelets), and can also do custom orders to your beloved's exact specifications. If you'll check my feedback, you'll see that I have happy customers on 3 continents. I will also ship your beloved's choice within the United States for free, and internationally for $5 (seperate listing, make sure you put that in your cart, too.) That's the same deal I'm offering in my shop for shipping.

So browse today. Your loved one will be thrilled to receive THEIR CHOICE of items from my shop. No guesswork on your part, and no stress. Just print the Gift certificate and enclose it in your card, that you gift them on Valentine's Day. Hope yours is a happy one!

2 comments:

BOWquet said...

Ilove your etsy shop!

Laura said...

Thank you! Creating Jewelry has been the most satisfying and rewarding past-time that I've had in a long time. It makes me incredibly happy when other people purchase and wear my creations.