Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's a Pretty Pink Treasury! AND a great BNR!!

I'm in TWO treasuries! Check them out. Just click, and the photo will bring you to the real thing.
The first, on the left, features Pink items from the
Florida Etsy Street Team, or FEST. FEST is a group of Florida Etsy Artisans who join together to promote each other, and themselves. What a great group! I've really enjoyed my membership. The treasury on the left is a BNR treasury run by Etsy member
Crafted from the Heart. When you purchase an item from her BNR, one of your items can take it's place. I bought a lovely plantable card for my mom. I couldn't wait until Mother's Day, so I sent it to her this week.

I'm so pleased to be included in these treasuries! Check them out! many lovely items for sale!

3 comments:

Hot Rocks said...

Congratulations...there is an award waiting for you on my blog!

Laura said...

Thanks! THat's so nice! I'l get to that sometime tomorrow. It's late and I'm exhausted!

storybeader said...

wow - that's pink!