Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Must....create....jewelry.....

Here I am at 3 am,
need to sleep, but blogging!
what will I do when the kids wake up
and ask why I'm not jogging?

What it is that keeps us from what we love to do when we know we need to do it, but decide to do something else instead?

I love making jewelry. When I have the house quiet (like now, except for the sound of more than one person, and two dogs, snoring) why do I not "power bead?" Why do I spend self-indulgent time on the computer "checking my email," a.k.a. wasting time and sleep, instead of crossing out my to-do list?

Tomorrow will be filled with schoolwork, phone calls for mundane matters, child care, and life. And I'm sitting here, at 3 am, blogging.

Sheesh.

2 comments:

Athena's Armoury said...

If you figure it out, let me know. I find myself in the same situation more often than I care to admit. =P Here's to getting the creative mojo flowing!

Liz said...

i also stay up until 3 am blogging, lol. you've got great designs here.

cheers