Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Love a Challenge, don't you?


Quick Shout Out... about the Rings and Things Design challenge!!

Aren't these Gorgeous!!

One week from today, on Thursday, March 24th, they'll do a drawing & pick 15 lucky participants. Then they'll send those 15 people a packet of these satin-finish copper beads.


Those 15 will have 1 month to provide photos of the jewelry they make with these beads. Out of all those entries, Rings & Things will pick a Design Challenge winner to receive a surprise pack of our jewelry supplies! What's not to like about THAT?

So, right now, run over the the Rings and Things Blog and enter. You have nothing to lose, but awesome beads to gain! WOohoo!

5 comments:

Dave Robertson said...

Thank you, Laura! We're excited to have the word getting sent out far and wide. The more participants the better!

:) Dave at Rings & Things
home of the nationwide bead tour!

Laura said...

Thanks for stopping by, Dave! I think Rings and Things has a great inventory, and I love keeping track of you guys on Facebook. Hope I'm one of the 15! My Fan Page also tweets, which you can see here on my blog, so I guess I get another entry! Haha!

Dave Robertson said...

Guess what, Laura, your name has been picked! I'll contact you for your mailing addy & get these beads right into your hands. Thanks for joining in...I'm excited to see what you create with these :)

--Dave at Rings & Things

Laura said...

WOOhooo!! Time for my happy dance! I can't wait to play with them! YAY!

Laura Staley said...

I have design that i'm working on! I think I'll split the beads up and make a couple or a few different sets with them, just to share the love with my other beads. Can't wait to get them assembled!