Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cutest little artwork, and kind awards...

rkdesign88.etsy.com cupcake cute artwork I was recently given three kind awards for my blog, from the same lovely person. Since I do not have the connections or the time to fulfill the awards, I thought I'd give her a plug instead. I've enjoyed her artwork and browsing her site, and I think she has the cutest artwork I've seen in a very long time. There's a lot of talent out there, and she got a high-calorie dose of it! When you take a look, you'll see what I mean.

Her blog is rkdesign88, and her etsy shop is one of the places you can purchase these adorable prints. I love to browse her shop because the pictures are so sweet and fun I can't take my eyes off of them. Seriously! I think she has the chance, if picked up by an ambitious publisher, to be as big as Mary Englebreit or even Hello Kitty. She's currently residing in Jakarta, Indonesia. You meet all kinds of beautiful talented people through the blogs and through Etsy. I'm honored to be associated with them. And a little overwhelmed. Makes me feel so out-classed, you know?


rkdesign88.etsy.com cute artwork and cupcakes
So if you agree with me, I heartily recommend that you skip on over to her shop and pick up a few ACEOs, which are original artworks, and a few prints that strike your
fancy. I plan to purchase a few for myself, and for my daughter's room. She's 11 but she loves these artworks. I wonder if she'd do birth announcements...or framed pictures with the baby's birth statistics on them...Anyway, grab these originals while you can, becuase I think they'll be worth a LOT of cash someday. That way you'll be able to say "I knew her when...."

2 comments:

rkdsign88 said...

I'm so honor.
Thank you very much for this lovely posting.

Michelle @womenwwin said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for telling us about this! entersweepstakes.today.com