Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another custom order finished!!

millifiori beads with czech glass with AB handwired brass spacers three-strand I'm so happy about this particular bracelet. It's going to a lady for whom these beads have special meaning, and I enjoyed putting it together for her. It features millifiori glass, AB czech glass, faceted crystal saucers, and hand-made wire-wrapped spacers of anti-tarnish brass. It's always so satisfying to present something to someone, and know that it means more to them than just any piece of jewelry. Hat's off to you, Tina! Best Wishes, too. I hope you really enjoy it.

I've been a busy little critter around here. I finished a Sesame Jasper piece this morning, and will post it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Those colors are awesome for the Fall, and what a great job you did. Cant wait to see your Sesame Jasper, I dont think I have ever seen that variety of Jasper. I added you to my Technorati favorites.

"D" said...

Your blog is amongst the ones with good content. The potentials of your writing skills could be used to exploit the opportunities to earn while you write. This could empower you to make money while writing blogs in your free time.

Your Niche is good and could bring you more readership. It could be used for Niche Building for advertisers.

Try looking for ways to monetize your blog too. You can do paid reviews for advertisers.

This will let you earn money to blog.

A unique way of earning in your free time writing your favourite blog offered by BlogCytes

It is just my suggestion as i find good potential in your blog.

Good Luck !!!